The International Forum on Aeroelasticity and Structural Dynamics (IFASD) is the key international conference for engineers and scientists working in the fields of aeroelasticity and structural dynamics. The forum has been running since 1981.
IFASD provides a comprehensive survey of the current status of research and development in the fields of Aerospace Vehicle Aeroelasticity and Structural Dynamics, Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization, and Active and Adaptive Structures.
IFASD 2015 was organized by the Central Aerohydrodynamic Institute (TsAGI) in collaboration with the Council of European Aerospace Societies (CEAS), the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) and under support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, Union of Aviation Industrialists (UAI) and United Aircraft Corporation (UAC).
- Steady/Unsteady Aerodynamics for Loads and Aeroelasticity
- Computational Aeroelasticity
- Aeroelastic Optimization in Conceptual Aircraft Design
- Active Control and Adaptive Structures
- Reduced Order Modeling
- Experimental Methods in Structural Dynamics and Aeroelasticity
- Wind Tunnel and Flight Testing
- Ground Vibration Testing of Aircraft
- Highly Flexible Aircraft Structures
- Nonlinearities and Uncertainties in Aeroelasticity and Structural Dynamics
- Rotating Systems
- Certification and Qualification